Close to Schools, Parks, and Trails for Enriched Living.
Coeur d'Alene Place is located just minutes from downtown Coeur d'Alene and the lake. Coeur d'Alene Place offers convenient access to services and amenities and is perfectly suited for any lifestyle.
School District: Coeur d'Alene School District 271
Elementary: Skyway Elementary or Atlas Elementary
Junior High: Woodland Middle School
High School: Lake City High School
- Paved trails connect homes to the on site neighborhood elementary, middle and high schools.
- Dino Park, Bluegrass Park, Park at Palais, Toulon Park, The Village Park, and Calispel Park
- Miles of community trails throughout Coeur d'Alene Place connect to the new Prairie Trail which leads to the Kroc Community Center, Lake Coeur d'Alene and downtown Coeur d'Alene
- Bluegrass City Park with water spray feature, Frisbee golf course and covered picnic area
- Outdoor cinema in the summer for a night of free fun and entertainment
- Soccer play fields
- Nearby shopping and services
- Future Town Center with shopping and dining
- Visit the Coeur d'Alene Place Homeowner's Association - CDAPlaceHOA.com
Take I-90 to Northwest Blvd. Exit 11. Coming from Washington, turn left at Ramsey, coming from Montana turn right at Ramsey and drive North 3 miles. Turn left at Hanley, turn right at Madellaine, and turn left at Marceille.